A few weeks ago we wrote about a fantastic face mask we conjured up in our kitchen using the Olivado Omega Plus Oil. This week we are sharing a hair mask recipe sure to make even Rapunzel envious of your locks. (Granted, she was stuck in a tower for 20 some odd years, but still…)
The Olivado Avocado Zest Hair Mask
- 2 eggs (protein and nutrients)
- 5 Tbsp Olivado Avocado Zest (avocado oil is high in Vitamin E which provides a deep conditioning effect while lemon adds shine and can aid in the treatment of dry scalp or dandruff)
- 1 tsp lavender oil (for the calming effect)
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs, Olivado Avocado Zest and lavender oil.
- Apply to damp hair, wrap or cover in plastic and wrap in a towel, letting sit for 30 minutes
- Rinse, shampoo and condition
That’s all it takes to give your lacklustre hair a fantastic makeover!